4.03.2011

waiting at the gate

It's here. It's finally here and it feels completely fake.

Anyway, a couple quick updates on the trip so far:

1. My flight to Auckland, New Zealand is through Vancouver, Canada. So for those of you playing travel bingo at home, go ahead and check Canada off the list. I'm excited, I hear good things about Canada and the people. I'm preparing for a real culture shock for the 75 mins I'll be spending in their airport.

2. The plane to Vancouver is Alaska/Horizon Airlines, WSU Cougar plane. That's got to be some kind of sign.

3. I'll be spending at least a month in Kenya at Flying Kites with my buddy Brian Jones. If you want to know a little about Flying Kites and what they're up to, check out this video: http://vimeo.com/20208190

No comments:

Post a Comment