6.05.2011

not yet, singapore

lesson learned, read over really really carefully what travel agents book for you.

my flight from NZ to Nepal via Singapore i booked through a travel agent in Wellington, NZ. while i was able to catch that she'd had me flying in and out of the wrong airports, i missed the minor detail that she had me flying out on the wrong months. she's booked me out of Singapore on July 6, not June like we talked about. it's just as much my fault as hers because i had to read over everything. i didn't realize this until i got to check-in counter this morning.

thankfully, the airline put me on their next flight to Nepal at no additional cost. the only downside is that next flight isn't for another two days.

minor bump in the road and i was relieved it's not going to cost me a bunch of money to book a new flight but i was pretty bummed to not leave.

1 comment: